We are passionate about making our one-year foundation course as accessible as possible people who live outside the UK. Over the years, we have had requests from people all over Europe, and internationally to make our training available online – so we decided to deliver our foundation course to international students through an exciting new Virtual Learning Programme.
How does the Virtual Learning Programme work?
The idea is that you get all the benefits of attending lectures with us in class, but remove the need for you to travel in to the lectures in London, UK.
Here are the key things you need to know:
1. You’ll be live-streamed into all our classes. This means you’ll be able to watch and listen to what’s going on here in the room, and have your own insights along with everyone else. You’ll also be able to ask me questions and contribute your insights and feedback, using our live virtual interface.
2. You’ll participate fully in all exercises. You’ll do this either with one of your fellow distance learners, or with one of the assistants in the lecture (all the assistants are people who have trained as homeopaths)
3. You’ll get access to the to streaming of the recordings of the course, as well as handouts emailed to you.
4. You’ll have access to a group mentor. You’ll get the support you need to ensure you get full benefit from the course.
5. You’ll be part of the CHE student community. You’ll have access to the “members only” Facebook group, the hub for a vibrant community of students and practitioners who are passionate about homeopathy.
Students who complete the foundation course by virtual learning will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course. This certificate gives an excellent foundation in homeopathy, but it is not a full practitioners’ qualification. Some students enjoy the course so much, and find such a deep connection with homeopathy, that they decide to take their studies further once they complete the foundation year, and there is an option to complete assessments* and get credits if they pass. This will allow students to carry credits forward and if they wish, apply for entry to the 2nd year of the part-time practitioner course.
*assessments will incur an additional fee
The cost of this course is £1,500.
This includes 10 weekends of lectures , handouts, group mentoring calls and access to a personal mentor.