If you’ve experienced homeopathic treatment, you may want to know more about how it works and what it can do. Or maybe you have never experienced it and want to know how it works. Many of us have used Arnica for bruising, or Rescue Remedy for exam nerves…. but there is so much more to it, and this is your chance to learn about it.
This introductory course is specially for those who would like to learn about using homeopathy for themselves, friends and family. It will enable you to become a competent first aid homeopathic prescriber, and will give you a solid practical knowledge in treating many common ailments.
In this practical and interactive course, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of homeopathic principles and philosophy which will give you a whole new perspective on health and treatment. You’ll also get to meet a group of other like-minded people.
The course is taught by a CHE graduate and practicing homeopath, Anne Healy (BSc LCHE). Anne graduated from CHE having trained for 4 years, gaining a BSc in homeopathy. She now runs a busy family practice in Uxbridge, West London. With 4 children and 4 grandchildren, and a background in primary education, Anne has a wealth of experience in family health. Anne is also a Reiki Master, and practices and teaches Reiki at all levels.
The course will take place at Bloomsbury Square, Holborn, Central London on the 22 and 23 July 2017. Book here.
In this course, we will cover:
1. Introduction to Health – What is health, and what causes disease?
2. History of Homeopathy
3. Homeopathic Principles
- Introduction to Homeopathy
- The Vital Force
- The Law of Similars
- The Law of Cure
- The Doctrine of Signatures
- The Minimum Dose
- Sources of homeopathic remedies
- How remedies are made
- Potency, dilution & succussions
- Remedy provings
5. Simple Case taking
- Taking the case
- Acute or chronic?
- The importance of key symptoms
- The homeopathic Materia Medica & Repertory
- Maintaining causes
6. Basic First Aid Prescribing
- Treating common acute ailments at home. Remedies to have at home for home prescribing. e.g.Shock, cuts & grazes, burns, pre/post surgery, muscle strains/sprains, and some useful childhood remedies.