The Centre for Homeopathic Education (CHE) is the largest school of homeopathy in the UK and offers the opportunity to study the art and science of how to become a homeopath.
- CHE has been in existence since 1998, having trained hundreds of homeopaths in the UK.
- We are accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). They are the independent body entrusted with monitoring and advising on standards and quality in all UK higher education and is the highest level of accreditation an institution of higher education can receive in the UK. This is the first time a college of Homeopathy has ever received this award.
- We are the only college of homeopathy in the UK to offer a degree qualification, in partnership with Middlesex University.
- CHE now has colleges in New York and Budapest, and the community is constantly growing.
- Our teachers and staff are all qualified homeopaths with many years of experience in practice and in teaching.
- We offer training for people at all levels of homeopathic experience, from beginners’ courses, to degree and licentiate courses, to postgraduate courses.
- Our academic training includes clinical training provided throughout the course at our busy student clinics.
- Our courses are designed to give the chance to reflect on progress on a psychological, emotional and spiritual level in self-development and group work.
- Training includes a complete supervision programme covering clinical casework and practitioner development within regular tutorial groups.
- We also include modules on developing business skills, enabling you to succeed in homeopathic practice.
- Our courses are offered in Central London, and we teach in excellent teaching and clinical facilities in wonderful surroundings.
- The process of becoming a homeopathic practitioner starts from day one. We honour this process, and provide a safe, enjoyable and personal learning environment to support your inner changes in this transformation.
- You don’t have to take our word for it – see our student testimonials here.